Tech exhibition serves as an international platform, featuring a dynamic exhibition floor with industry leaders showcasing cutting-edge technologies and services. WTA Hi-tech Fair has also emerged as a hub for the exchange of ideas, experiences and information within science cities around the world. WTA will feature an exciting line-up of strategic business matching programs and unique networking opportunities that will allow businesses to connect and forge high potential partnership.
- Smart Infrastructure Zone
- Smart IT Zone
- Smart Energy & Environment Zone
- Special Zone
WTA invites buyers and sellers from all over the world to promote business exchanges. The biz meeting is designed to provide a networking opportunity for local business and exhibitors to discuss matters related to overseas market expansion at face-to-face bilateral meetings with representatives from WTA member cities. The biz meeting will give all participants and exhibitors to perform networking on a global scale and find future partners to valorize your business.
- Date/time: 11 – 12 October / 10:00 – 17:00
- Venue: BCEC GF – Exhibition Hall
- Theme: Emerging technologies for smart city development
- Exhibit zones: 4 zones 50 booths
- Overview of Technical Exhibition
- Volume of the Booths: 8 Specially Independent Booths & 37 Standard Booths
- Status of exhibitors from WTA(Daejeon) & BD sides
- Date/Time: 11 Oct. (THU), 09:00~17:00; 09:00~12:00~ 12 Oct. (FRI)
- Vanue: BCEC 2F – Meeting Room 5,6